Home » Uncategorized FIVE MOST POPULAR POSTS OF 2013 We wish you all a very HAPPY and HEALTHY 2014!! The five most popular posts on Coleen's Recipes in 2013 were: SUPER MOIST CHOCOLATE CUPCAKES SUPER EASY VELVEETA MAC and CHEESE CROCKPOT SPICY PORK AND PINTOS BEST PUMPKIN BARS EVER SIX MICROWAVE CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES Thank you very much for visitingmy recipe blog this year!! SHARE Newer Older Subscribe to get free updates Related Posts There is no other posts in this category. Post a Comment
EGG-LESS CHOCOLATE MOUSSE / EGGLESS CHOCOLATE MOUSSE / CHOCOLATE MOUSSE INGREDIENTS 2 cups whipping cream 1 cup dark chocolate or milk chocolate (I used Morde dark chocol…
PIZZA CHICKEN This is the time of year that I get into a menu rut pothole and start pulling out my old cookbooks…
WHOLE WHEAT MAWA CAKE / KHOYA CAKE / EGG-LESS MAWA CAKE/ EGG-LESS KHOYA CAKE / EGGLESS WHOLE WHEAT MAWA CAKE Mawa cake is very popular in Parsi/Irani bakery shops in Mumbai and Pune. It is made from mawa w…
Pumpkin Cookies with Caramel Frosting Happy Friday the 13th! I have been having the itch to make more pumpkin recipes...and when I had to…
CHOCOLATE COOKIE / WHOLE WHEAT FLOUR CHOCOLATE COOKIE These chocolate cookies are full of chocolate indulgence. Previously I made chocolate chip cookies …
Post a Comment
Post a Comment