Home » Uncategorized New Baby Just to let my valuable fans and followers know...I haven't disappeared. I had my baby 3 weeks early and have been quite busy with him. I promise to resume posting yummy recipes after the new year!Hope you all had a great Christmas!! SHARE Newer Older Subscribe to get free updates Related Posts There is no other posts in this category. Post a Comment
Instapot Greek Chicken So Mexico is T-5 weeks. I've still got extra belly flubber to burn off, and it is coming off s…
Orange Muffins It happened...our church time got switched to the afternoon. It is always stressful just thinking a…
Beer-Battered Onion Rings from my brother, Denton and (allrecipes.com with our changes ) 3 cups flour, divided 2 eggs, separ…
CHOCOLATE LOVERS CHOCOLATE PUDDING If you love chocolate, as much as I love chocolate, I hope you will try this recipe. I have been pe…
RASPBERRY SHORTBREAD BARS This is the best recipe I've tried in a long time. I found it over on " The Domestic Rebel…
Post a Comment
Post a Comment