-->
Orange Syrup

Orange Syrup

I'm almost seven months pregnant (with our 3rd child --and second boy). Ever since I got pregnant, the one consistent thing I have craved is orange juice. This is especially strange for me, but I just can't get enough. After making the BEST buttermilk pancakes... ever, I decided that they would taste lovely with some orange syrup. This syrup is SUPER easy too make and super versatile for pancakes or a bundt cake. I hope you like it!

Ingredients:
1 cup sugar
1 cube butter
1/4 cup frozen orange juice concentrate

Directions:
Put all ingredients into a saucepan over medium low.

Bring all ingredients to a boil, stirring constantly. Cool slightly and serve over pancakes, sweet bread, poppyseed cake or whatever you like.

Pour remaining syrup in a container and keep in the fridge until you're ready to use it again.... which will be soon because this stuff is GOOD!
Baca Juga
SHARE
Subscribe to get free updates

Related Posts

Post a Comment