Home » food storage recipes » homemade sweetened condensed milk » powdered milk Sweetened Condensed Milk from handout at a church function--a recipe to help you use your powdered milk in your food storage(equivalent to 1 can)Blend:1/2 cup boiling water1 cup sugar3 Tbsp margarine or butter1 cup powdered milk Baca Juga SHARE Newer Older Subscribe to get free updates Related Posts Post a Comment
PANEER ROLLED FRENCH TOAST / PANEER FRENCH TOAST Those who follow my recipes regularly must be knowing by now that I keep giving twist to regular re…
Sour Cream Waffles These waffles are so easy. They cook up great every time. They're the perfect texture. And I…
Poppyseed Chicken Salad Nothing says summer lunchtime like a chicken salad sandwich. I am continually on a mission to find…
Bang Bang Chicken Skewers with Grilled Summer Veggies Every time we have gone to Bonefish Grill, the hubs always orders Bang Bang Shrimp. I am not much …
Firecracker Chicken I love it when I find a new recipe that my hubby just raves about. Some of his favorite Pinterest …
Post a Comment
Post a Comment