Home » food storage recipes » homemade sweetened condensed milk » powdered milk Sweetened Condensed Milk from handout at a church function--a recipe to help you use your powdered milk in your food storage(equivalent to 1 can)Blend:1/2 cup boiling water1 cup sugar3 Tbsp margarine or butter1 cup powdered milk Baca Juga SHARE Newer Older Subscribe to get free updates Related Posts Post a Comment
Oreo Peppermint Crunch Cookies Today, I think I get the coolest wife award! I made my husband not one, not two, but three treat…
EASY CROCKPOT CHICKEN and NOODLES Crockpot chicken and noodles is pure comfort food in our home. Easy and inexpensive, it pleases eve…
Lunch Lady Peanut Butter Bars You know those foods that just take you back to childhood? I'm talking Otter Pops, Mac 'n …
EASY CHOCOLATE MOUSSE This recipe is not only super quick, super easy and super tasty, but it is very pretty!! It's g…
Cinnamon and Sugar Pretzels These are not a new concept. There's a ton of recipes out there for them. But they're fun, …
Post a Comment
Post a Comment