Home » beverages » Jill Lime Slush from Carol1 can frozen limeade3 limeade cans of water3 cups sugar8 cups waterMix and freeze about 12 hours or until really slushy. Whip with beaters. Add 1 quart 7-Up. Baca Juga SHARE Newer Older Subscribe to get free updates Related Posts Post a Comment
Oreo Peppermint Crunch Cookies Today, I think I get the coolest wife award! I made my husband not one, not two, but three treat…
EASY CROCKPOT CHICKEN and NOODLES Crockpot chicken and noodles is pure comfort food in our home. Easy and inexpensive, it pleases eve…
Lunch Lady Peanut Butter Bars You know those foods that just take you back to childhood? I'm talking Otter Pops, Mac 'n …
Cinnamon and Sugar Pretzels These are not a new concept. There's a ton of recipes out there for them. But they're fun, …
MEAT-LESS SPAGHETTI My picky-picky husband is a "meat and potatoes" man through and through. If a meal doesn&…
Post a Comment
Post a Comment