Home » beverages » Jill Lime Slush from Carol1 can frozen limeade3 limeade cans of water3 cups sugar8 cups waterMix and freeze about 12 hours or until really slushy. Whip with beaters. Add 1 quart 7-Up. Baca Juga SHARE Newer Older Subscribe to get free updates Related Posts Post a Comment
PANEER ROLLED FRENCH TOAST / PANEER FRENCH TOAST Those who follow my recipes regularly must be knowing by now that I keep giving twist to regular re…
Sour Cream Waffles These waffles are so easy. They cook up great every time. They're the perfect texture. And I…
Bang Bang Chicken Skewers with Grilled Summer Veggies Every time we have gone to Bonefish Grill, the hubs always orders Bang Bang Shrimp. I am not much …
GULAB JAMUN / MILK POWDER GULAB JAMUN Gulab Jamun is kids all time favorite sweet dish. But many of us fear trying this delicacy. The ma…
Balsamic French Dip Sandwich I love beef sandwiches made in the crockpot. They are one of our go-to meals on a weeknight, and s…
Post a Comment
Post a Comment