Home » Jill » popcorn » snacks Jello Popcorn 1 (3oz) pkg Jello (any flavor) I like cherry or strawberry or whatever1 cup sugar1 cup karo syrupBring to a full boil. Remove from heat and pour over popcorn. Baca Juga SHARE Newer Older Subscribe to get free updates Related Posts Post a Comment
EASY CHOCOLATE MOUSSE This recipe is not only super quick, super easy and super tasty, but it is very pretty!! It's g…
Lunch Lady Peanut Butter Bars You know those foods that just take you back to childhood? I'm talking Otter Pops, Mac 'n …
Oreo Peppermint Crunch Cookies Today, I think I get the coolest wife award! I made my husband not one, not two, but three treat…
Applesauce Cookies from Jean I got this great recipe from my neighbor. My husband LOVES these cookies. They nearly dis…
EASY KOLACHE COOKIES There are many different styles (and spellings) for Kolache cookies; some are made with yeast, some…
Post a Comment
Post a Comment