Home » Jill » popcorn » snacks Jello Popcorn 1 (3oz) pkg Jello (any flavor) I like cherry or strawberry or whatever1 cup sugar1 cup karo syrupBring to a full boil. Remove from heat and pour over popcorn. Baca Juga SHARE Newer Older Subscribe to get free updates Related Posts Post a Comment
KAJU PISTA COOKIES / CASHEW PISTACHIO COOKIES / KAJU PISTA BISCUIT / ATTA PISTA COOKIES / WHOLE WHEAT PISTACHIO CAHSHEW COOKIES These cashew-pistachio cookies were in my try list for a long time, my younger son is crazy about c…
Instapot Greek Chicken So Mexico is T-5 weeks. I've still got extra belly flubber to burn off, and it is coming off s…
RASPBERRY SHORTBREAD BARS This is the best recipe I've tried in a long time. I found it over on " The Domestic Rebel…
BEST ONION DIP EVER A lot of chip dips are made with all sour cream. I've wanted to try this dip recipe, made with …
PEANUT BUTTER BROWNIES This is, by far, the best peanut butter brownie recipe I've tried. It is quick and easy and has…
Post a Comment
Post a Comment